The Residences by Armani Casa in Sunny Isles Miami are Luxurious high-end residential units that represent the Armani lifestyle with its distinctive luxury and unrivalled elegance
Residences by Armani/Casa, the brand’s first residential development in the United States, has recently announced that they are beginning pre-construction sales on their soon-to-arrive Miami property.
Dezer Development and the Related Group are hauling out the heavy equipment for the Residences by Armani/Casa, as site work on the Sunny Isles Beach condominium project is set to begin shortly.
The 60-story, 307-residence oceanfront tower in Sunny Isles Beach is being designed by the world famous César Pelli, creator of the Petronas Towers in Malaysia and Adrienne Arsht Center in Miami.
It’s a long way from opening, as the residences are estimated to be available first quarter of 2018. However, sales of the units, which range from 1,350 to 3,750 square feet with prices ranging from $1.3 million to over $5 million, have been strong, with more than 84% sold already.
“We are extremely pleased to bring the internationally-celebrated talents of César Pelli and Giorgio Armani to Sunny Isles Beach, further defining the city as one of the world’s leading addresses for elegant living and sophisticated design,” Jorge M. Pérez, CEO of the Related Group, said in a news release.
“This announcement is another major milestone for this project, the first foray into U.S. real estate by Armani/Casa Interior Design Studio,” said Gil Dezer, president of Dezer Development. “We look forward to beginning construction of this landmark tower and introducing the unrivalled Armani lifestyle to South Florida.”
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Interior Design by Armani/Casa
- Architecture by Pelli Clarke Pelli
- Breathtaking Atlantic Ocean views
- Curated art collection throughout amenity spaces
- Spacious private residences and penthouses with private glass-rail terraces
- Floor-to-ceiling energy-efficient windows
- Elegant porte cochère entry to Armani-designed lobby interior designed by Armani/Casa
- 24-hour concierge and security
- Individual residence access via high-speed elevators
- Assigned covered parking for residents and 24-hour valet for guests
- Integrated high-speed Internet throughout common areas
- Infinity-edge pool deck overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Features intimate dining and lounging cabanas and poolside daybeds
- A private oceanfront restaurant and lounge bar with outdoor seating
- An elegantly designed sunset terrace with twin oversized spa tubs
- Entertainment rooms for private events, including clubrooms, a movie theatre, and a game room
- Private wine lockers
- State-of-the-art fitness center with access to a personal trainer and private yoga classes
- Exclusive spa offering beauty and wellness therapies, including hair styling and manicure / pedicure