Since 1561, producing the most unique essences of timeless scents
Famed Italian fashion house of Farmacia Santissima Annunziata, traces its heritage all the way back to 1561 – one of the world’s oldest perfume houses. Chemist Domenico di Vincenzo was the first manager of the Santissima Annunziata Pharmacy.
Based in Florence, this house of Italian cosmetics and perfumery, blends a reverence for tradition with modern techniques to create their world-renowned perfumes, room fragrances and cosmetics.
Farmacia Santissima Annunziata brings ancient Florence into your home with its Fragranze delle Arti Maggiori Room Fragrance collection.
Each fragrance is packaged in a glass bottle with embossed metal name plate and includes six small incense sticks. The Collection is a celebration of Florence’s rich history and honors the seven major guilds of medieval Florence.
The bottle sizes available are: 100ml, 250ml, 500ml and 2500ml
- Arte dei Mercatanti – Exotic scent that combines blackcurrant, cloves, rose, oud and patchouli. Recommended for hallways and living rooms.
- Arte del Giudici e Notai – Traditional spicy sent that blends bergamot, orange, rose, patchouli, cedar wood and white musk. Recommended for living rooms and dens or offices.
- Arte della Lana – A warm and inviting scent brings memories of sitting fireside with notes of sweet orange, almond, vanilla bean, and sandalwood. Recommended for bathrooms, hallways, and living rooms.
- Arte del Cambio – An aromatic scent featuring lime, tangerine, basil leaves, vetiver and patchouli. Recommended for kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and living rooms.
- Arte della Seta – Light and fresh, like silk, this scent is compared to and freshly cut grass with a blend of citrus fruit cocktail, rose petals, fig leaves and precious woods. Recommended for hallways, living rooms, and bathrooms.
- Arte dei Medici e Speziali – A traditional apothecary aroma uses pink pepper, bergamot, black orchid, cedarwood and white musk. Recommended for hallways, office spaces and kitchen.
- Arte dei Vaiai e Pellicciai – Refined and sensual, tangerine, lemon, rose, jasmine, sandalwood and cedar are mixed to create the aroma of a sweet rose garden. Recommended for hallways, bedrooms, and bathrooms.
View and purchase here: Farmacia SS. Annunziata Arti Maggiori