Experience Abruzzo at ‘Casa di Ezio’ with this Special offer for Italia Living readers
Traveling Italy in first class style and staying in luxurious hotels, is the desire of many of our Italia Living readers… and the dream of many others. But sometimes the very best way to see and experience Italy, is to blend in like a local.
Chef Ezio Gentile has made that opportunity available to travelers, not only making available his comfortable Bed and Breakfast accommodations — but also by being host of his cooking school where he will teach and guide you through everything that makes the Abruzzo region so beautiful… and delicious. From its diverse landscape of farm and sea, you will in fact feel like a local.
Your stay at ‘Casa di Ezio’ will include:
– Transfers to and from Rome Fumicino Airport
– 8 days and 7 nights Bed and Breakfast accommodation
– Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
– Service and taxes all included
– Cooking classes
– Guided tours of various locales in the Abruzzi Region
– Visits to pasta, confetti and olive oil manufacturing facilities
– Wine tasting and tour of local winery
– Seaside dinner at a Trobacchi
– Dinners at regional specialty restuarants
– Sovenier A Casa di Ezio Apron and Chef Hat
– Lots of music and local entertainment
– A real taste of Italy like a local!
2016 dates available are Sunday to Sunday:
July 3 — July 10
July 17 — July 24
August 7 — August 14
Mention Italia Living at booking and you will receive a $400. discount.
The regular price for this trip is a great deal at $3750. (excluding airfare), but with this Italia Living exclusive offer you pay $3350. per person.
For more info visit: www.acasadiezio.com/en/