The first center of study and research in Italy dedicated to Food Studies
As food is an integral component of Italian culture, it is important to learn and preserve food traditions and connections to Italy. The Gustolab International Institute for Food Studies, has an amazing opportunity to participate in a unique summer program in Rome, studying and experiencing how food is connected to Italian culture and language, media, nutrition, design and even sustainable architecture.
The Gustolab International Institute for Food Studies is now accepting applications for the OPEN SUMMER 2016 CRITICAL STUDIES ON FOOD IN ITALY — a 5 week program that takes place from May 23 to June 25, 2016 in Rome, Italy.
The program is open to all university majors, and all students, degree seeking or not. It is also open to scholars, food lovers, foodies, professionals and independent researchers.
- Critical Studies on Food Culture (transfer credits from UMASS)
- Food Media, Communication and Trends (transfer credits from UMASS)
- Food, Nutrition and Culture in Italy (transfer credits from UMASS)
- Italian Lexicon for Food Studies (transfer credits from UMASS)
- Elementary Italian Language (transfer credits from UMASS)
- Intensive Elementary Italian Language (transfer credits from UMASS)
- Food Design
- Sustainable Architecture in Italy
A description of the program is available at www.gustolab.com/summer-program/
If you have any questions, or would like to request an application, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org