- 1 Jar of Nutella (375 Gr.)
- 2 1/2 Cups – Flour
- 1 Cup – Dark – Semi sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 Cup – White – chocolate morsels
- 1/3 Cup – Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup – Sugar
- 1/2 – Stick of butter
- 1 Tsp – Baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp – Salt
- 2 Tsp – Vanilla extract
- In a KitchenAid stand mixer add all the wet ingredients: soft butter, eggs, the entire jar of Nutella and the sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour and all the chocolate morsels. Mix everything well with a spoon.
- Mix the vanilla extract and the milk.
- Start up the stand mixer again and alternate by adding some of the flour and chocolates and the milk. After you have added all the ingredients continue mixing until the dough is well amalgamated.
- Refrigerate the dough for about two hours.
- After the refrigeration the dough will be much firmer and easier to roll into small balls.
- Roll the dough into balls the size of a golf ball and place on cookie sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 mins. at 375F.
For more episodes of “Cooking with Nonna” and recipes, visit www.cookingwithnonna.com